Re: IP over DVB-S2 requirements draft

Dear colleagues,

as Gorry pointed out, the TM-GBS working group of DVB is working on an
encapsulation protocol for S2 Generic Streams as well. The group is now
editing a requirement document (which includes as well simulation
assumptions for performance evaluation). As it would definitely make
sense to exchange this document, I will ask the GBS group to release the
document to ipdvb.

regards, Axel