Re: IP over DVB-S2 requirements draft

Dear Rod,

As Gorry pointed out, DVB is fully aware of our actions at IETF. Furthermore, WE are ourselves involved in DVB through Alcatel Alenia Space. From their side, the next step will be the release of a document outlining requirements, much as we have just done. This will give the basis for a new ID in which we will be able to integrate some concrete propositions (as well as some numerical analysis to back our ideas), and start make our views converge. WG adoption or not is not a primary concern now :-)

Cheers,

Juan CANTILLO - SatComs PhD. Researcher
Tel +33 6 23 54 59 65- Fax  +33 5 61 61 86 88
ENST/TeSA/ENSICA/AAS, Toulouse, FR