	From: owner-ipdvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk
[mailto:owner-ipdvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk] On Behalf Of ext Juan Cantillo
	Sent: 30 September, 2005 14:50
	To: ipdvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk
	Subject: IP over DVB-S2 requirements draft

	Dear all,

	Following the 63th meeting discussions, we have produced a
brand-new version of our document concerning the IP/DVB-S2 issues. The
I-D "draft-cantillo-ipdvb-s2encaps-01.txt" si bnow available online at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cantillo-ipdvb-s2encaps-01.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cantillo-ipdvb-s2encaps-01.tx
t>

	We look forward to discussing the draft together in Vancouver.
Of course, we warmly encourage you to take a look at it from now;
comments, questions and remarks are most welcome via @.

	Best regards,

	Juan CANTILLO - SatComs PhD. Researcher
	Tel +33 6 23 54 59 65- Fax  +33 5 61 61 86 88
	ENST/TeSA/ENSICA/AAS, Toulouse, FR