Re: Typo errors in draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-06.txt

You are quite correct, thank you for your careful reading!

However, Bernhard is also correct in that we have an Author's note to fix this before this is made an RFC (it managed to remain uncorrected in the last rev's of the I-D). If you (or any one else in the WG) do spot any more errors, or possible mistakes, do let us know!

Best wishes,

Gorry
(ipdvb WG Chair)

Bernhard Collini-Nocker wrote:

Dear Ang Way Chuang,

many thanks for the notification. Actually we have been pointed on these
issues already earlier (some two month ago, should be in the ipdvb mailing
list archive) and the typos have been fixed.

Kind regards,
Bernhard