Re: Encryption control of SNDU

Hi,

if it is really required to notify a receiver about scrambled SNDUs I
would prefer to use another type field value for that purpose instead of
adding new header fields. But it might be as appropriate to start a S-ULE
(secure ULE) draft just for that purpose?! Another alternative would be to
announce the scrambled ULE in the PSI/SI instead of the encapsulation
header fields.

Kind regards,
Bernhard