RE: Switching mpeg2 packets on satellite

Moro, It seems that we are approaching the point...

If you put "Label" to TS level, you are really playing
the "ATM card", because you now have PID/Label pair in
comparison to VPI/VCI pair.

In other words, that label can't really relate to individual
SNDU's, because they really are "inside the pipe".

If you want to switch SNDU's, you need to do it based on
a field that is inside SNDU...

//Harri