Multicast ROHC Enhancement of ULE?

Dear members,

I'm doing a study on how to compress the IP packet using ROHC and encapsulate it into ULE.

I would like to compress IPv4 multicast packets for a DVB link that will be using ULE

Do any other people on this mailing list have understanding of how to use the ROHC framework with a multicast destination address?

- Specifically how should the destination address be handled, and how do people see the multicast compression context being established?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards

Simon Teh

Univerisiti Sains Malaysia