Re: AD Review Comments on draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-05.txt

Hi Gorry,

Sorry not to write back sooner... I tend to get behind on the WG mailing lists.

At 3:13 PM +0100 5/2/05, Gorry Fairhurst wrote:
Thanks Margaret, this seems like a very positive review from our AD.

Yes, definitely!  I think that this is a well-written and sound document.

See below for text which we hope will resolve the issues that you raised.
Do these cover your current concerns?

Yes, your answers have resolved my concerns. I have this document on the IESG agenda for this Thursday, so you can wait to address these comments along with any other IESG comments. Please make sure that the edits make it into the next version, though.

Thanks!

Margaret