DVB-H, MPE and Delta-T

Hi everyone,

I am working in a bachelor thesis modelling with matlab and/or simulink an MPE/MPE-FEC encapsulator for a time sliced DVB-H bigger model. I still did not start with the programming as I am finding certain difficulties that I need to solve before. My doubt is how the encapsulator calculates the delta-t value within consecutive bursts? I understand how the delta_t value is coded but not how to obtain it. If anyone could refer me to any document or could give me some information on the matter I would be very thankful.

Kind regards!!!

Eduardo Alonso de la Fuente