DVB-H MPE/timeslice question

I have been reading the DVB-H standard, and have a
question regarding MPE bursts and time slicing. The
standard says each ES i.e., MPE stream is transmitted
as a burst within a time slice. It also says that
there can be more than one elementary stream within a
single time slice.

I am assuming this means, there can be other ES's such
as PSI/SI in addition to the MPE stream of interest in
the time slot. However, I have not found anything
explicitly stated that indicates that there can be
multiple MPE streams within a single time slice, i.e.,
two bursts of elementary streams within the same time
slice.

Can some one please clarify this? If this is possible,
it would have an impact on the implementation of the
receiver since n*x memory (where n is the number of
MPE-FEC bursts and x is a max of 2Mb)would be required
in the receiver.

I guess a more basic question is, would a receiver
need more than one MPE burst to present a program of
interest?

thanks,
Siva