Re: Adaptation field use in ULE / MPG2-TS specification

Marie-Jose said
capability.
----------

Section packing is not specific to ULE.
It is a feature shared by the mpeg2 layer: thanks to the PUSI bit,
and the section layer: thanks to the embedded length included in the
section header.
It is up to the encapsulator do decide doing or not section packing.
Section packing can be done with any kind of section, and works fine
with MPE.

Patrick.
--
UDcast: Full IP over Broadcast Media