Re: Security Considerations section for

> Yes.  The volume of traffic and timing can give away some information
about
> receiver/sender activities.  In extremely important security situations
and low
> activities, the traffic can be padded with random data (before encryption)
to keep
> the traffic volume constant.  I hope this answers the question.

Although in any transmission over wireless media padding will just reduce
the ability to sell more bandwidth or to increase stat mux on the channel. I
think want is needed IMHO is to get a list/table of what is needed in terms
of security for the MPEG, what exists with plus and minuses, what is
non-adressed right now and the costs or perceived costs to solve remaining
problems. That's beyond just the requirement draft though.

Marie-Jose