Section Packing for ULE

Hi everyone,
      Good day.. i was wondering about Section Packing in ULE level, since we are using Satellite link with much larger bandwidth, In our case, ULE supports payload as big as 15 bits or 14 bits(incase of ext. header bit) i.e. 16384 bytes of payload as a single ULE. Instead of carring over ULE header on every IP/ARP/Bridged Packet, if we can section pack multiple IP/ARP/Bridged packets into one ULE header and reduce the overhead of ULE header. This is again an extension header which specifies the use of Section Packing.

NOTE: here Section is SNDU payload.

Best Regards,
William.