RE: Encryption control of SNDU

Hello,

I do see reasons for scrambling e.g. for the case to prevent from traffic
analysis. Whether this or other reasons are taking into account is in my
view a question of community demand.
But again, I am not in favour of new header fields/flags. Scrambling has
too little to do with encapsulation.

One other issue, which has not been discussed yet, is how to announce ULE
streams in PSI/SI at all. Does someone have a preferred strategy on how to
proceed with this issue? It is certainly a side-issue, but without having
a god-idea (in advance or by stream analysis) what stream type
(encapsulation)
is used on a specific PID receivers are somehow left in the dark.

Best regards,
Bernhard