ULE Implementation plans.

I know a number of companies are currently testing ULE implementations, or
have said that they plan to implement ULE in the short-term. In the light of
this, I'd like to allocate some Agenda time to feedback implementation
experience...

If you are planning do an implementation of the proposed encapsulation in
the short-term (i.e. Possibly before it becomes an RFC), can you please let
me know, and I'll add you to the list. Please also let me know:

(i) Expected platform (including whether it is cable; terrestrial; serial
interface; satellite; etc)

(ii) If you have already started and now have some feedback that you can
share with the WG.

Please send to me, and I'll compile a list.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Gorry