ENC method

Hello friends
I have one question about the methode ENC using AF. I thing the apprach of using AF for application tht needs using synchronisation is wrong because the AF used by this metohd uses only 4 bytes and doesn't reserve any place to insert PCR information for synchronisation, so whers's the synchronisation is inserted?. So I thing yhat this method hasn't the sesn of synchronisation and I thing that ULE is enough to continue with