SV: Call for Papers: IJCN - More Information

Dear Gorry Fairhurst,

I am interested in contributing to the IJCN special issue on IP over DVB.

My intention is to write about "Performance bounds of dynamic radio resource management schemes for cellular unicasting services over DVB-T". It would be my 6th publication related to this topic.

However, there is no call-for-papers available on the net, and the author guidelines that I have found are not very detailed. I just want to check if there is some additional information available.

1. How many pages or words do you require/accept/recommend?

2. If the paper would contain an extensive amount of equations and simulation result plots, would that be considered as disadvantageous in the reviewing? Do you prefer "magazine style" papers?

3. Are there any recommended MS Word template available for the camera ready version?

Sincerely,
Magnus Eriksson
Mid Sweden University / Royal inst. of technology