Call for Papers: IJCN - More Information

Several people have enquired to me about the call for papers in the forth-coming Special Issue of IJCN.

Those of you not familiar with the The International Journal of Computer and Telecommunications Networking, you may like to look at the following web page (where there is details of submission and also information about previous Special Issues):

http://www.elsevier.nl/locate/comnet

Gorry

P.S. Thanks for those who spotted the deadline for submission,
is of course early 2004, not 2003.