Re: ULE-01 : minor correction

Thanks for NiTs, the more we spot and fix, the better the ID is!

(1) Receivers MUST ignore this bit...

   i.e. the semantics of this bit is still to determined by this group.

(2) This was a mistake

   The type should be 0x0001 to agree with the current text.

Both of these have now been corrected in my working copy.

Gorry

alain.ritoux@6wind.com wrote:

Some minor remarks/corrections about the -01 version of ULE.

1) bit R
  4.1 reserved field
  "the value of this bit MUST be checked ignored"

  I think it is "the value of this bit MUST be ignored"
  am I correct ?

2) example in 4.7.5
   type = 0x0800, should be type = 0x0001

Regards