RE: Differences between INT and MMT tables for address

resolution?
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:27:29 -0400
Sender: owner-ip-dvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk

The timing of this is interesting to me as I have recently been
wrestling with the same issues...

I also have had no luck finding anything on the MMT in the specs other
than the reference in i.6.1 of ETSI TR 101 790, but one of our vendors
told me that their implementation is based on SatLabs System
Recommendations which does include a definition of the MMT.

Of special notice to me was the value that they indicate for table_id.
They say 0xC0 which would seem, to me at least, to contradict the
aforementioned reference to MMT in 101 790 which is 0xA7.

Here is the information for their doc:

SatLabs System Recommendations
Published by:
SatLabs