Re: Differences between INT and MMT tables for address resolution?

Hi all,

I'm looking for some further info on the practical use of the INT tables.  Does anybody know of anyone who has implemented satellite multicast by using the INT tables?

Seems to me the MMT tables are used in at least a couple of systems. I'm however not sure how users satisfaction is, as it seems to me it can't offer the same dynamics and flexibility as a terrestrial IP multicast system.

Best regards,

/Harald

Please respond to ip-dvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk

Sent by:        owner-ip-dvb@erg.abdn.ac.uk