Slides from 2nd open meeting, Toulouse.

I'm getting back to my list of things to-do, after the summer
vacation period and I noted that I had not posted the minutes
of the summer meeting at Toulouse to this list.
I will do this soon. In the interim, here is a copy of my slides
as presented at Toulouse.

Would the other presenters also like to publish their slides
on the mailing list web site - if so, please do send them to me
at my email address and I'll upload to the site.

Gorry Faiurhurst