Re: Réf. reverse problem: carrying DVB over IP?

MPEG-TS seems to mean different things to different people. The
definition I
have been using is "Transport Stream Multiplex", in the IDs that have been
written to date this was defined:

       "TS: Transport Stream [ISO-MPEG], a method of transmission at the
        MPEG-2 level using TS Packets; it represents level 2 of the
ISO/OSI
        reference model. See also TS Logical Channel and TS Multiplex.

        TS LOGICAL CHANNEL: A channel identified at the MPEG-2 level; it
        represents level 2 of the ISO/OSI reference model. All packets
sent
        over a channel carry the same PID value

        TS MULTIPLEX: A set of MPEG-2 TS Logical Channels sent over a
single
        common physical bearer (i.e. a link transmitting at a specified
        symbol rate, FEC setting, and transmission frequency). "

Gorry