Toulouse meeting 24th june

Hi all,

The access map to Alcatel :
(See attached file: acces map.pdf)

Here is a list of hotels in Toulouse with Alcatel's negotiatied price (mention
you're visiting Alcatel at the hotel'sdesk).

(See attached file: Liste hotels.doc)
It is possible to have lunch in Alcatel before the meeting. Can registered
participants tell me directly if they wish so (with their planned time of
arrival - ASPI is 20 min from the airport) ?
I'll try to arrange a dinner in town in the evening. Tell me then if you wish to
stay overnight and join us !

The meeting room is : Ganymède (room number F0057)
It has equipment for slides and a projector for PCs.

See (some of you) soon in Toulouse,
cheers,

Stéphane

ALCATEL SPACE INDUSTRIES
Research Department/Advanced Telecom Satellite Systems
Tel : +33 (0)53435 6938  /  Fax : +33 (0)53435 5560
Porte : F1023  /  E-Mail : stephane.combes@space.alcatel.fr