Re: This group and DVB, an update

A.Valentine@eu.hns.com wrote:

Please find below the official extract from the DVB WIG meeting held
last week
on the 24th Jan (next week) in Geneva.

"Several interested people are currently developing an IETF-BoF group on
the subject of IP on DVB transport streams. Andrew Valentine is
rapporteur
for DVB. Since this group is not yet officially established a proper
liaison is not possible. It is important to keep the IETF-BoF group
aligned with DVB, therefore several DVB members have sent the same input
to the IETF group as was sent to DVB. The TM should be aware of this
unofficial document exchange."