IETF-Announce: I-D ACTION:draft-fair-ipdvb-req-00.txt

For those list members not on the IETF-Announce list, here is
a copy of the draft which we have been working on.  The authors
appreciate that there is still much work to be done, and welcome
comments and offers of further input to produce the next revision.

Comments (if possible) should be written in text and refer to
this ID.  Please send comments to the list, or queries to
the authors.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst

<<< message/external-body; x-mac-type="54455854"; x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"; name="Attachment (Anarchie document)": Unrecognized >>>
Content-ID:	<20020117103209.I-D@ietf.org>