IP Control Channel (IP-CC) proposal

Hello all,

As requested by Gorry Fairhurst and Andrew Valentine, here is the set of
IP Control Channel Requirements that we have been considering for DVB
standardisation. The emphasis is on a cellular DVB network carrying
multicast IP services, but unicast and one-cell networks are also
covered.

If you are interested, please take a look at the attached requirements
and share some comments.

Note, this document is informational. It is for the use of the "IP over
DVB" Birds of a Feather group and a subsequent working group of the
IETF. It is not to be distributed beyond this group. The text is
intended for discussion and is not binding in any way. For further
information and requests, please contact me.
This document has previously been presented to the DVB TM as SI-DAT 621.

Best regards,

Juha-Pekka Luoma
Nokia Research Center
Tampere, Finland