Comments about the Web document

Dear Mr Fairhurst,
dear members of this email list,

I whish you a Happy New Year, all the best for you and great success in your
profession and private life.

I have promissed to make my comments regarding the document
draft-fair-ipdvb-req-00d.txt which is placed on Gorrys
IP-DVB web site. Xmass gave me leisure and spare time to do it.

Please find the doc file containing the original text and my comments.

Best regards

Torsten

Torsten Jaekel
Product Marketing Datacasting
Rohde & Schwarz FTK GmbH
Wendenschlossstr. 168, Haus 28
12557 Berlin
Germany
Phone: +49 30 65 89 1 - 103
FAX:     +49 30 65 55 02 21
email: Torsten.Jaekel@FTK.rohde-schwarz.com

(See attached file: draft-fair-ipdvb-req-00d_TJ_comments.doc)