DRAFT OF A DRAFT on requirements/framework. (00d)

Dear ip-dvb list member,

I enclose a pointer to a draft which has been quickly put together
to discuss the requirements and proposed framework for the anticipated
work on ip over dvb. This initial copy still needs some further work to
be
done, we welcome comments and suggestions at this stage.

After the IETF meeting next week, the authors would like to produce
a revised version of the text and submit as an IETF Internet Draft.
For further comment and input from this mailing list, and the IETF
as a whole.

The draft of the document is now available for down-load at:

http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk/users/gorry/ip-dvb/ids/draft-fair-ipdvb-req-00d.txt

best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst