Re: IP_DVB: Current status and proposed AGENDA for SLC

    I suggest putting a note on the message board at the meeting with the
time, date and location, in addition to sending a notice to this mailing
list.

    I have also noticed that there are several meeting slots during the week
where not all eight rooms are in use.  Is the plan to try and get official use
of one of these rooms?

John