RE: ip-dvb - PROPOSED CHARTER

andrew,

That's good to hear. I just wanted to make sure, that there is
some link between the two groups, and not trying to solve the
same problems with an approch from two different sides - and
the result doesn't fit at all, and we're again in a position
where we have to choose between a proposal from the broadcast
side or another approach from the internet side. - and the solution
will not be the best one, it will simply be the one which is
implemented (see MPE ;)

	just my $0.02

		++Thomas