RE: ip-dvb - PROPOSED CHARTER

Gorry,

some further tasks we would like to see and could support include:
1. investigations to use synchronisation information available in MPEG-2
2. mapping of QoS onto MPEG-2 multiplexing
3. PID negotiation and mapping onto dynamic IP/IP-multicast addresses

Best regards,
Bernhard

Dr. Bernhard Collini-Nocker
Institute for Computer Sciences