Re: ip-dvb - PROPOSED CHARTER

A few typos:

< This service is widely used for digital TV dsitrbution, and
> This service is widely used for digital TV distribution, and

< increasingly for provide internet servcies
> increasingly for provide internet services

< managment information tables and MIBs.
> management information tables and MIBs.

< 1. Issue and Internet Draft on Requirements
> 1. Issue an Internet Draft on Requirements

< 2. The group will investigate and design an encapsulation methof for
> 2. The group will investigate and design an encapsulation method for

I am very interested by the topics of the current charter, and I think
we would be happy with a better link layer than the one currently
provided by MPE.
But the current encapsulation is working and the goals in the charter
can be achieved with this current encapsulation.

So my main concern is the way this is going to merge with the work
already done (and to be done) by DVB/ETSI.
I guess we need a strong support from people from the DVB group and
the ETSI if we want to do something valuable.

Patrick.
--
UDcast: Full IP over Broadcast Media

Phone:  (+33) (0)4 93 00 16 99