{Spam?} Help Wanted

We believe that a message sent to you, details below, is SPAM.

    From:    hwi@erg.abdn.ac.uk
    Subject: Help Wanted

The suspect message is included in this email as an attachment.

Unless you are sure that this message has been incorrectly identified as spam,
please delete this message without opening it. Opening spam messages might
allow the spammer to verify your email address.

If you believe that this message has been incorrectly identified as spam, please
forward this email, including the attachment to virus-admin@erg.abdn.ac.uk

the spam detection software can then be "trained" to improve its efficiency.

--
Electronics Research Group, Dept of Engineering, University of Aberdeen, UK.
http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk

This is a part time position as it doesn't take more then one hour to evaluate a store.
Your commission for each evaluation is 60 GBP and you can receive assignments on daily basis.

In order to qualify for the secret-shopper position a candidate must be 21 years of age or older and own a Citibank account
(it is recommended to open a fresh account online to be used for this position only).

If you are interested in working as a secret shopper for our company you can request more information at donablanco5pmh@gmail.com

Thank you,
US Surveys Inc.
--- End Message ---