Open Positions / 60 GBP on daily

Our company(US Surveys) is proud to inform you that we now have one -secret-shopper position available.

This is a part time position as it doesn't take more then one hour to evaluate a store.
Your commission for each evaluation is 60 GBP and you can receive assignments on daily basis.

In order to qualify for the secret-shopper position a candidate must be 21 years of age or older and own a Citibank account
(it is recommended to open a fresh account online to be used for this position only).

If you are interested in working as a secret shopper for our company you can request more information at lorinebarrera2qlm@gmail.com

Thank you,
US Surveys Inc.