{Spam?} Copy as text

We believe that a message sent to you, details below, is SPAM.

    From:    ipdvb.archive@erg.abdn.ac.uk
    Subject: Copy as text

The suspect message is included in this email as an attachment.

Unless you are sure that this message has been incorrectly identified as spam,
please delete this message without opening it. Opening spam messages might
allow the spammer to verify your email address.

If you believe that this message has been incorrectly identified as spam, please
forward this email, including the attachment to virus-admin@erg.abdn.ac.uk

the spam detection software can then be "trained" to improve its efficiency.

--
Electronics Research Group, Dept of Engineering, University of Aberdeen, UK.
http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk

Friday, August 21, 2009

News and information from your medical supplier Submit Info | Contact Us | RSS Feeds
Latest News More | Archive | To Submit News
-
Webcam | Podcasts | Mobile | Alerts | Social Networks | E-mail Archive
For breaking news, and the rest of today's news, notices, and events, please visit our website. If you have questions about our News, please e-mail us
© 2009

--- End Message ---