{Spam?} Give a call!

We believe that a message sent to you, details below, is SPAM.

    From:    ipdvb.archive@erg.abdn.ac.uk
    Subject: Give a call!

The suspect message is included in this email as an attachment.

Unless you are sure that this message has been incorrectly identified as spam,
please delete this message without opening it. Opening spam messages might
allow the spammer to verify your email address.

If you believe that this message has been incorrectly identified as spam, please
forward this email, including the attachment to virus-admin@erg.abdn.ac.uk

the spam detection software can then be "trained" to improve its efficiency.

--
Electronics Research Group, Dept of Engineering, University of Aberdeen, UK.
http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk

We offer special reports on over 50 health topics. Visit our Web site to find reports of interest to you and your family.

Read more. View image online.

* Please note, we do not provide responses to personal medical concerns, nor can we supply related medical information other than what is available in our print products or Web site. For specific, personalized medical advice we encourage you to contact your physician.

Emails from our “Focus On” series are sent to individuals who have subscribed via the Web site. You are currently subscribed to this series as ipdvb.archive@erg.abdn.ac.uk.

TO SUBSCRIBE TO OTHER FREE E-MAIL NEWSLETTERS
If you would like to receive other free e-mail newsletters from us visit your subscriber profile and fill out our form. It’s that simple.

TO STOP RECEIVING INSTALLMENTS FROM THIS SERIES
You can remove yourself from our e-mailing list at any time by clicking this link.

--- End Message ---