Re: IPDVB Provisional Agenda (IETF-75)

Carsten Bormann wrote:
Sorry about focusing on some other drafts.

I can talk about about ROHC for IPDVB.
Please give me 15 minutes.
I won't have a draft by then -- only two hours left now :-)
But I can send an overview to the list before the meeting.

I should also say that we have been trying to get a ROHC hallway meeting going; I don't know its current status. IPDVB would fit in there well.

Gruesse, Carsten

Thanks Carsten,

It would be good to discuss ROHC over DVB.

I've provisionally allocated 15 minutes, we may need to review this if there are more presenters, but for the moment this is fine.

Best wishes,

Gorry