{Spam?} Group these photos together

We believe that a message sent to you, details below, is SPAM.

    From:    ipdvb.archive@erg.abdn.ac.uk
    Subject: Group these photos together

The suspect message is included in this email as an attachment.

Unless you are sure that this message has been incorrectly identified as spam,
please delete this message without opening it. Opening spam messages might
allow the spammer to verify your email address.

If you believe that this message has been incorrectly identified as spam, please
forward this email, including the attachment to virus-admin@erg.abdn.ac.uk

the spam detection software can then be "trained" to improve its efficiency.

--
Electronics Research Group, Dept of Engineering, University of Aberdeen, UK.
http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk

If you are having trouble viewing this email with images, click here.

Featured

Click here

This message was sent to ipdvb.archive@erg.abdn.ac.uk. Visit your subscription management page to modify your email communication preferences or update your personal profile. To stop receiving Hupegjuv E-News, click to unsubscribe. To stop ALL email from Uqsqwoq's Online Community, click to remove yourself from our lists (or reply via email with "remove or unsubscribe" in the subject line).

--- End Message ---