Re: Call for Agenda Items for IPDVB WG meeting in week July 26-31, 2009

We, the authors of the security requirements document, are very interested in continuing our work on a security extension for ULE, which will also be applicable to GSE. We plan to come up with a joint draft on this, which we hope to get accepted as a work item in the WG.

Thank you, regards,
Michael

Jari Arkko schrieb:
Are there any other responses? I have only seen one.

My understanding is that activities in the IP over DVB space are picking up a little and people are talking about GSE and other things. Do these activities warrant some IETF work as well and/or can the IETF be of use in this space?

After the Stockholm meeting we will be making decision about the future of the working group and possible new work items. That decision will be primarily based on the interest from the community -- you -- to do work. Therefore it is essential that if you think that work should (or should not) get done, you let us know!

Thanks,

Jari