Re: Call for Agenda Items for IPDVB WG meeting in week July 26-31, 2009

USM (School of Computer Sciences and NAV6) are planning to continue working on the RoHC over DVB issues, as well as to investigate the use of GSE.

Gorry Fairhurst wrote:

The ipdvb Working Group will meet at the next IETF meeting in Stockholm.
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/

The working group is nearing the end of its current Charter. This is an ideal time to discuss if there is any new work or topics that may be of interest. Please send ideas for new topics or proposals for new extensions to the ipdvb list (or to me or Martin). Of course, if there is no further work for the WG the group, it will close (with further documents on ipdvb published via the Internet Area meeting).

I'd strongly encourage people to think if there are needs for new documents. There will be time for discussion on the way forward, and therefore on this occasion we expect to accept some presentations without current IETF drafts.

The timing of the meeting will be confirmed once all working groups have been scheduled - this generally takes some time - with a final agenda published on July 6th. Details of deadlines are at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/75/cutoff-dates.html

Look forward to hearing from you,

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst