{Spam?} **SPAM** Re: Huge 83% discount by Dr's Sabata (Note X-RBL-Warning)

We believe that a message sent to you, details below, is SPAM.

    From:    ipdvb.archive@erg.abdn.ac.uk
    Subject: **SPAM** Re: Huge 83% discount by Dr's Sabata (Note X-RBL-Warning)

The suspect message is included in this email as an attachment.

Unless you are sure that this message has been incorrectly identified as spam,
please delete this message without opening it. Opening spam messages might
allow the spammer to verify your email address.

If you believe that this message has been incorrectly identified as spam, please
forward this email, including the attachment to virus-admin@erg.abdn.ac.uk

the spam detection software can then be "trained" to improve its efficiency.

--
Electronics Research Group, Dept of Engineering, University of Aberdeen, UK.
http://www.erg.abdn.ac.uk

Forward to a Friend
Send this to someone you think should read this news!
forward