RE: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC5458 (1746)

OK, if it is outside IETF process to have an errata that says " the line
...."  is not accurate and should read  " ..." in order to be accurate;
then so be it.
While I assert the line is technically in error; I agree it is
informative and therefore may only cause some confusion by an
implementation and should, not lead to an implementation error.

Art