IPDVB Working Group Status for IETF-73

Dear all

The current IPDVB status is at:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ipdvb/

The following drafts have now been sent to our AD, with a request for publication:

draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-09		WG: 2008-08-23
draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-04		AD-Sponsored Submission.

Please let me know if you have any items you feel should be discussed, or brought to AD's attention at the next IETF meeting. Currently, no official meeting has been scheduled, since there are no WG work items within the group - However, there ARE individual submissions that are progressing (see page).

Even if no official meeting is scheduled, there will be plenty of opportunity for discussion either face-to-face or via email. Please let me know if you have issues or topics you'd like to discuss.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst