End of WG Last-Call (WGLC) for comments: draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-08

This WG has now successfully completed a LC for draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-08 as an Informational RFC.

Prior to the current LC, comments were received from me as Chair, and during the LC process comments were received from Laurence Duquerroy and Rupert Goodings. If there are any further comments, please send them asap.

The authors are requested to update their draft (or respond to the comments) and then to upload a revised draft to the ID archive for continuation of the publication process. I will be the document Shepherd for publishing this draft.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst
(ipdvb WG Chair)