From: Laurence.Duquerroy@esa.int [mailto:Laurence.Duquerroy@esa.int]
Sent: Thu 7/31/2008 13:02
To: Cruickshank HS Dr (CCSR)
Cc: gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk; Stephane.Combes@esa.int
Subject: RE: WG Last-Call (WGLC) for comments: draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-08

Dear Haitham,

I reviewed the draft this morning. It is now in a very good shape. I just have a couple of comments, that you can find below:

And a couple of corrections (between dash)
Best regards,

Laurence

Laurence Duquerroy
ESA / ESTEC TEC-ETC
Laurence.Duquerroy@esa.int
+31 (0)71 565 6312

<H.Cruickshank@surrey.ac.uk>

30/07/2008 14:45

<Stephane.Combes@esa.int>, <laurence.duquerroy@esa.int>
cc
<gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>
Subject
RE: WG Last-Call (WGLC) for comments: draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-08

Many thanks Laurence for agreeing to review this draft.

Please make your review by 1 August.  Many thanks.

Haitham

----
Dr. Haitham S. Cruickshank
Lecturer
Communications Centre for Communication Systems Research (CCSR)
BA Building, Room E11
School of Electronics, Computing and Mathematics
University of Surrey, Guildford GU2 7XH

Tel: +44 1483 686007 (indirect 689844)
Fax: +44 1483 686011
e-mail: H.Cruickshank@surrey.ac.uk