ipdvb meeting in Dublin 29 July 2008

The final Agenda for the IETF has ben published.

The meeting is at:
TUESDAY, July 29, 2008 1740-1840 Afternoon Session III

and the Agenda is:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/ipdvb.txt

I've noted that the following two drafts have been revived, and were not presented at the last meeting, so I've also added some time at the end of the meeting to discuss these drafts suggesting a security extension header:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-05
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-noisternig-ipdvb-ulesec-01

I look forward to seeing you in Dublin or hearing from you via the jabber session!

Please note that the security requirements document is now in the final WGLC, if you have read this please send an email to the list (saying you have read it, and noting any comments - or sayin you have no comments).

Best wishes,

Gorry

Jabber tools are available at:
http://jabber.ietf.org/