WG Last-Call (WGLC) for comments: draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-08

This email starts a WG Last-Call for comments for the WG document named below:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-08

Members of the IETF ipdvb WG are now asked to read the above draft and send any issues, comments, or corrections to this mailing list. The WGLC procedure is the last chance for this working group to modify/correct this document. This document is intended for publication as an INFORMATIONAL RFC. The document shepherd for the process following completion of the WGLC shall be me, as the ipdvb Chair (Gorry Fairhurst).

This Last-Call will end on midnight, 1st August 2008. This is a second WGLC, following major revisions to the I-D to address the SecDir review comments. The LC period has been extended because this call is made adjacent to an IETF meeting.

Please *DO* forward any comments to the list.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst
(ipdvb WG Chair)