New copy of draft uploaded- draft-wan-ipdvb-rohc-01.txt

The WG has received a new copy of the draft proposing header compression for ipdvb. Please read and send comments on this draft to the WG. I understand the authors are keen to progress with an implementation of their specification, and it would be good to see more feedback.

I have invited the authors to present the status of this draft at the next IETF meeting in Dublin.

ROHC over ULE and MPEG-2 TS frames

Abstract

   This document describes a set of Extension Headers for the
   Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation (ULE), RFC4326 to carry
   packets compressed with RObust Header Compression (ROHC), RFC 3095
   over ULE Stream.

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-wan-ipdvb-rohc-01.txt

Best wishes,

Gorry