RE: 70th IETF - Working Group/BOF Scheduling

 Hi Gorry,

Sorry for the late response.

We (the authors of ULE security requirements and security header
extension draft) have been busy adding the ipdvb and DVB-GBS group
comments.  We will post a new version of both drafts very shortly.

Regarding the 70th IETF, we would like to discuss the progress of our
drafts in the ipdvb WP, please.  We are making good progress with actual
implementation of the ULE header extension. Our plans are to make an
open source code available for the security header extension for the
ipdvb group. Therefore,  discussion of the all above will be good at the
next IETF meeting.  Many thanks.

Haitham (& co-authors)

----
Dr. Haitham S. Cruickshank
Lecturer
Communications Centre for Communication Systems Research (CCSR)
BA Building, Room E11
School of Electronics, Computing and Mathematics
University of Surrey, Guildford, UK, GU2 7XH

Tel: +44 1483 686007 (indirect 689844)
Fax: +44 1483 686011
e-mail: H.Cruickshank@surrey.ac.uk
http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/H.Cruickshank/